The concentration of executive roles leads to more efficient and effective decision making. Each position within the organization maintains unique responsibilities that contribute to a dynamic top-down approach. The following includes a brief insight into each position:
President: Acts as the chief executive officer for the organization, overseeing club officers and members to ensure club operations run smoothly. The president also holds regular meetings with club advisor.
VP of Investment Relations: Acts as the liaison between our organization and the Bellarmine Administration Executives and is in charge of raising capital.
VP of Investment Operations: Manages the Sustainable Equity Balanced Fund’s holdings and balances the portfolio within clearly defined constraints outlined in BUIG’s philosophy and strategy.
Senior Analyst: Presents transaction proposals to the Executive Officers and maintains a watch list for his or her sector(s).
Junior Analyst: Provides weekly reports and specialized support to the respective Senior Analyst for his or her holding(s).
- Advisor – Dr. Patrick A. Lach
- President – Noah Braden
- VP Investment Relations – Brennan Bauer
- VP Investment Operations – Michael Hennessy
- Senior Analysts – Stefano Ostendorf, Nathaniel Duncan, Meagan Shirley, Zachary Kuebbing, Caleb Meador
- Junior Analysts – William Walters, Abigail Oetting, Adam White, Dalton Crisp, Jarrett Harness, Lucas Sanchez, Meagan Makuta, Meredith Thieneman, Jaren Nickles, Noah Neuhauser, Sam Clawson