The Technology Support Center (TSC) provides the following technology services to the Bellarmine Community:
- Acting as a gateway to IT resources at Bellarmine.
- Support and purchase of University-owned computer hardware and software. This includes the resources in various computer labs and residence halls across campus.
- Computers, projectors and portable screens for use during on campus events. This service includes the scheduled set-up and removal of the equipment.
- Basic troubleshooting and malware/virus scanning on personal computers owned by currently enrolled Bellarmine students, faculty, and staff.
- Creation of Bellarmine photo ID’s for students, faculty and staff.
Note, the TSC is not able to offer the following services on equipment personally owned by students, faculty or staff:
- Computer maintenance, repairs or upgrades.
- Operating System or software application installation.
If a device in need of the above (or related) service comes to us, we will do our best to provide the best next course of action to take.