The Bellarmine MBA. It Matters.
The W. Fielding Rubel School of Business is known throughout Kentucky and the region for a high touch, personalized approach to the MBA, preparing leaders in the public and private sector to manage with vision and an ethical approach to business. Whether you choose the flexibility of our weeknight program, the accelerated pace of our weekend program, or you are qualified for our prestigious executive program, you will benefit from full time faculty with real world experience who instill practical business solutions throughout the curriculum. Our programs are competitive and affordable and offer you the Bellarmine advantage:
- An active alumni network of more than 22,000 around the world
- Lifetime access to our Career Development Center and resources
- Innovative, real-world business education rooted in the liberal arts
- International experience in either Europe or a developing country
- One of the largest “in-person” mentoring programs in the nation
- Recognition across the private and public sector of the valued Bellarmine degree