Choosing a college can be hard, but learning about opportunities at Bellarmine University is easy.
High school students and their parents can experience a preview of life at Bellarmine on Discover Day, from 1 to 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, September 18. Campus tours are available before or after the scheduled program.
Interested families can review the agenda and register online at http://www.bellarmine.edu/discoverday/.
During Discover Day, participants will:
- see a classroom setting, where a 13 to 1 student to faculty ratio means that most learning takes place in small groups, rather than large auditoriums.
- find out how Bellarmine keeps education affordable by ensuring that 100 percent of students receive some form of financial assistance.
- hear about assistance that's available if students find a particular class challenging.
- learn about opportunities to enhance the academic experience, such as athletic teams and studying abroad.
- appreciate that Bellarmine helps students find internships to extend their learning experience beyond the classroom, and even helps graduates find jobs.
“Bellarmine has long enjoyed a reputation for academic excellence,” said Dr. Joseph J. McGowan, president of Bellarmine University. “In recent years, our beautiful campus has grown to offer a richer experience to students in all areas of academic and social life. We invite prospective students and their parents to come discover the many benefits of studying at Bellarmine.”