Why use your benefits at Bellarmine?
Bellarmine is committed to serving those that have and continue to serve us—the veterans, active duty, and reserve members of our military forces, and their dependents. You will benefit from our close-knit and supportive
community, low student-to-teacher ratio, accessible student services, and programming tailored for you.
- Dedicated Office of Military & Veteran Services for support, services and programming.
- Participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program with no cap*
- Discounted $250/hour tuition rate for active duty, reserve and guard service members**
- Average student to teacher ratio of 11:1.
- Ranked #11 among best colleges for veterans in Southern Regional Universities according to U.S. News & World Report
"Joining the Army was the best decision of my life,” Welch said. “The second-best was coming to Bellarmine. Never as a veteran have I felt more welcomed, supported and at home than I have at Bellarmine.”
In accordance to Executive Order 16307, Bellarmine University bans against providing commission, bonus or other incentive payment based directly or indirectly on securing service member enrollments, and Bellarmine University bans against high pressure recruitment tactics on securing service members.
*includes all programs except Doctorate of Physical Therapy; **Includes all programs except Doctor of Physical Therapy, Accelerated Nursing & Executive MBA