Join us Tuesday, May 29, 2018 from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. in Nolen C. Allen Hall for orientation and lunch. Please note that orientation is mandatory and counts as your first day of classes. You may arrive as early as 7:30 a.m. to generate your student ID.
To Do List:
- Bellarmine University Student Health Record CLICK HERE (complete and bring with you to Orientation) We will offer an opportunity for TB testing on campus for a nominal fee in the month of June that will meet this requirement for your first year.
- Verify CPR certification is up to date and meets requirements (bring proof to Orientation) We will offer an opportunity for CPR training on campus for a fee in the month of June that will meet this requirement for two years.
- Documentation of current CPR Certification is required throughout the program. This requirement is met by any of the options listed below (training locations resourced on the corresponding websites):
- American Heart Association: www.americanheart.org
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Course
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Course
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer
Please verify you have obtained the appropriate level of certification. CPR Certifications other than those listed are not acceptable.
- White Coat & Polo Order CLICK HERE to complete your request by May 1, 2018.
- White Coat Ceremony CLICK HERE to RSVP by May 26, 2018.
- Complete Background check through Castlebranch. It is important that you submit this request no sooner than May 1 and no later than May 18; and that you use your Bellarmine email address. Only background checks completed by Castlebranch will be accepted. Please be aware that evidence of a negative felony record is required to enter the program. Download the Quick Instructions PDF to access the link and further instructions on placing your order.
- Verify final official transcripts have been sent the education institution directly to:
Graduate Admission Office
2001 Newburg Road
Louisville KY 40205
Proof of successful completion of all academic requirements must be received by May 18, 2018. Learn more about Transcript and Prerequisite Information. If you foresee any difficulty providing this documentation, or you would like to confirm receipt, you can contact Jordan directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 502.272.8245.
- Verify Proof of Health Insurance is current (bring to Orientation)
- Summer Housing: Please see the Louisville & Relocation Information PDF for details about Summer housing as well as year-round availability and additional resources. Submit an application through this link: https://bellarmine.wufoo.com/forms/w1xaq4as0i2ynos/
- Purchase Books: CLICK HERE for your summer schedule and associated book list. Note that you will need the Required books the first week of class. You will have time to visit the campus Bookstore following class on Tuesday, May 29. You may wish to wait to purchase the Optional books until classes have begun so you can discuss further with the instructor.
Following Orientation on Tuesday, May 29, you will attend classes as scheduled for the Summer term. Orientation will conclude on Friday, June 1 from 8 - 11 a.m., at which time the focus will be on Clinical Education.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 502.272.7990 or email@example.com.