The transcript is the official academic record on file with the Registrar at Bellarmine University. Only the student may request that his/her transcript be sent.
Official transcripts are $5 per copy and can be requested here.
If you attended Bellarmine University prior to 1982, you will only be able to order a mail/paper transcript; you will not be able to order an electronic/PDF transcript.
If you are ordering a transcript from a centralized application service, such as PTCAS or NursingCAS, please click here for additional instructions/tips. These services will accept electronic/PDF transcripts.
Transcript Delivery Options:
- Electronic – Your transcript will be delivered as a secure PDF and is usually delivered within a few hours of being requested.Electronic transcripts are accepted by all centralized application services (i.e. PTCAS, NursingCAS, etc.).For these services, see below for additional ordering instructions.
- Hold for Pick-Up – Transcripts should be available the next business day at the Registrar’s Office.Please call (502) 272-8133 to insure its availability. IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19, HOLD FOR PICK-UP HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.
- Mail (First Class/US only)* – Orders submitted Monday-Friday by 3:00 p.m. ET will be mailed the next business day.Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
- Certified Mail (US only)* - Transcripts will be mailed to the recipient via regular 1st-Class US Mail and can take 5-7 business days for delivery once the transcript has been sent. A signature by the recipient is required for the transcript to be delivered successfully. There will be an additional $12 fee for this option.
- International* - Transcript will be mailed to the recipient via regular 1st-Class Mail and can take up to 21 days for delivery, after the transcript has been sent. Please note: there is no tracking available with this delivery method. There will be an additional $5 fee for this option.
- Express Mail Orders* – Express orders submitted Monday-Saturday by 12:00 p.m. ET will be mailed the same day for expedited delivery.Orders submitted Monday-Friday after 12:00 p.m. ET will be mailed the next day (Monday-Saturday) for expedited delivery.An additional fee will be charged for express orders:
- Within the US - $27
- Canada/Mexico - $47
- International - $60
*Orders are not mailed on Sundays and US Postal Service holidays
Transcripts cannot be released for students with an outstanding financial obligation to the University. Such circumstances will increase the processing time.
Transcript orders can be tracked by clicking here . You will need your transcript order number (sent in your transcript order confirmation email) and the email address you used to request the transcript.
If you are requesting academic records of the Radiation Therapy Program of the University of Louisville Hospital James Graham Brown Cancer Center, please click here for ordering instructions.
For additional questions on our policies, please call (502) 272-8133.