The shuttle service provides transportation for students, faculty, and staff, across Newburg Road to the Bellarmine Office Building (2010 Newburg Road). The shuttle picks up passengers at the St. Francis Circle (the circle for cars and deliveries between Pasteur Hall and Horrigan Hall, right off the Quad) and the Bellarmine Office Building on a regular basis. A second shuttle transports students, faculty, and staff from the St. Francis Circle to the parking lots located behind the Surf Center. For a copy of the shuttle schedule, click here (pdf). Pick up times are also posted at each location.
This program is equipped with a GPS (which is located in the shuttle) and an app that can be download on your phone. The primary objective of this app is to inform the Bellarmine community of the shuttles location while driving on campus. If the driver has to go off their normal route, the app will update the time the shuttle will be at the next stop.
Please follow the steps below to download the app on your phone:
Shuttle Tracking Steps
- Download the Ride Systems App (Blue background with a bus icon)
- Select "Bellarmine University" from the list
- "Take a Tour" to become familiar with the app
- Begin tracking the shuttles!
Frequently Asked Questions
- The app isn't working, what should I do?
The Tracker can also be accessed at www.ridebu.com
- I can't see the shuttle, what is going on?
When the shuttles are turned off, they cannot be seen on the app. Be sure to check the schedule posted on the side of the screen.
- There's a shuttle on a different route, is something wrong?
Sometimes shuttles will assist other routes in between scheduled stops.
7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
- Shuttle 1 will transport starting at the Franciscan Circle, to Nolen C. Allen Hall, which is located across Newburg Road.
- Shuttle 2 will transport from the Franciscan Circle to the lots behind the SuRF Center, making one stop at Frazier Hall.
5 - 10:30 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
Shuttle 1 will transport from the Franciscan Circle, to Nolen C. Allen Hall, to the lots behind the SuRF Center, to Knights Hall, back to the Franciscan Circle, Anniversary Hall, Petrik Hall, Sienas and again to the Franciscan Circle.