The shuttle service provides transportation for students, faculty, and staff, around campus, across Newburg Road to Allen Hall at 2010 Newburg Road and when requested to the Flynn Building located at 1961 Bishop Lane. The shuttle picks up passengers at Franciscan Circle located between Pasteur Hall and Centro Hall, right off the Quad, on a regular basis. A second shuttle transports passengers from Franciscan Circle to parking lot L1 located behind the Surf Center. See below for campus shuttle hours, and how to access the Ride System App for real time shuttle tracking.
Ride Systems App
A GPS app used in each shuttle to track the shuttles’ location. This app can be downloaded to your phone. The primary purpose of the app is to inform the Bellarmine community of a shuttles location while driving on campus.
Please follow the steps below to download the app on your phone:
- Download the Ride Systems App (Blue background with a bus icon)
- Select "Bellarmine University" from the list
- "Take a Tour" to become familiar with the app
- Begin tracking the shuttles!
Campus Shuttle Service Schedule*
Morning Shuttle Service
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
- Allen Hall shuttle transports starting at Franciscan Circle to Allen Hall
- Full campus shuttle transports from Franciscan Circle to the residence halls back to the circle, then from the circle to parking Lot 1. The Shuttle will loop around Knights Hall before returning to the circle, making pick-ups along the way as needed.
Flynn Building Shuttle Service
- Flynn shuttle will complete the full campus route, the Allen route and will make all scheduled Flynn Building pick-ups. Call the Office of Public Safety at 272-7777 and speak with the Transportation Supervisor to schedule transportation to this location.
Evening Shuttle Service
5:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. (Monday – Thursday)
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (Friday)
- Full campus shuttle will transport from Lot 1 behind the Surf Center to Franciscan Circle. From the circle to the Sienas, then Anniversary Hall, Petrik Hall and back to Franciscan Circle back to Lot 1.
Weekend Shuttle Service
6:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. (Sunday Only)
- Full campus shuttle will transport from Lot 1 to Franciscan Circle to the Sienas, Anniversary Hall, Petrik Hall back to Franciscan Circle before returning to Lot 1.
Holiday Shuttle Service
- Shuttle service is not offered on or during school holidays or any time the school is closed.
*Subject to change, depending on weather conditions, staffing or vehicle availability.