Bellarmine students (prospective and current), alumni, faculty, and staff have free access to PathwayU, a platform which allows users to take self-assessments to explore careers and programs of study that may be a good match. To use PathwayU:
- Go to bellarmine.pathwayu.com.
- If you are a current Bellarmine student, faculty, or staff member, log in with your Bellarmine email address and password. If you are a prospective Bellarmine student or a Bellarmine alum, log in under "Not a Current Student?"
- Answer the About Me and My Purpose questions.
- Complete the Interests, Values, Personality, and Workplace Preferences assessments.
- View Career Matches by selecting subject areas and careers that are Very Strong or Strong Matches.
- Discover possible Programs of Study at Bellarmine related to your Career Matches and select the Learn More link to discover Bellarmine program details and degree requirements.
- Use the Reflection Questions provided to consider what your assessment results mean and use the Worksheets to further explore your results.
- Set up an appointment with a career advisor using the Set Up Appointment feature to receive individualized feedback about your assessment results.
- View the My Journey page to guide you on your Pathway to Meaningful Work throughout your time at Bellarmine.
- Utilize the Jobs feature to search for open positions that align with your assessment results through Handshake and Indeed.