Student Activities Center Services


Engage is you connection to Bellarmine organizations, events and activities. Learn more and complete your profile today by logging in with your Bellarmine email and password at 

RSO Headquarters

Registered Student Organizations are all of the clubs and organizations on BU campus, and this is their center. For RSO resources such as forms, the RSO handbook, etc. click here.

The SAC approves and reserves space for RSO events on campus. To see the current list of events, please visit Engage. For questions about Event Approval or Student Budget Funds, please contact the Assistant Director of Student Activities.

SGA Office

Student Government Association is in charge of allocating funds to all of the RSOs each semester, as well as an annual leadership retreat and many campus wide events. Additionally, SGA is responsible for serving as the voice of the student body on the Bellarmine Board of Trustees and with the University administration.

BAC Office

The Bellarmine Activities Council is a student run programming board which is responsible for producing many of the campus activities. Annual activities include a welcome back fireworks display called Sparks at Knight, costume ball on the Belle of Louisville, Bellarmine’s Homecoming Week, and Hillside Concert.

On-Campus PR

  • SGA provides posters throughout campus to promote events and access to 15 digital monitors across campus displaying up to date event content. All PR must be approved by the Student Activities Office.
  • Computer access for all organizations and students is available in the SAC.
  • A Fax Machine for all student use is FREE of charge, provided by SGA, and located in the front of the SAC. See the Assistant Director of Student Activities or student workers for assistance.

RSO Lockers

RSO Lockers are housed in the SAC. Any RSO may request a locker when they register or re-register their organization on Engage.

Voter Registration Information

In compliance with the 1998 Higher Education Act, Bellarmine University will make available voter registration forms to all degree- or certificate-seeking students who attend classes on campus. The forms, which are supplied by the state, will be available before the registration cut-off date for every federal and gubernatorial election, as well as special elections for federal office. Hard copies of voter registration forms are available in the Student Activities Center and Residence Life Office. Students can also fill out an on-line voter registration form here:

The Kentucky State Office of Election’s website answers many questions about voting. For more information, go to Students who are registered to vote in their home state may request an absentee ballot by contacting the county clerk in their hometown. Students from out of state can find their local county clerk's office by visiting the website For a listing of Kentucky's county clerks go to:

Questions? Email the SAC!