Dear Members of the Bellarmine Community,
We are excited to begin the process of identifying the new Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing and Communication at Bellarmine University. This person will be responsible for shaping the vision for enrollment and enhancing the overall reputation of Bellarmine.
Bellarmine has selected the national recruitment firm Napier Executive Search to assist us in identifying the best candidate for the position of Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing and Communication. Ms. Mary Napier and Ms. Laura Robinson from Napier Executive Search were on campus early this semester and met with various people including cabinet members, deans, faculty leadership, students, and members of the enrollment, marketing and communication team in order to build the profile which will be posted in the coming days.
Members of the search committee for the Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing and Communication will include the following:
- Sean J. Ryan – Current Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing and Communication (Co-Chair)
- Barry Fields – Trustee (Co-Chair)
- Tony Brosky – Dean of Movement and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Kate Bulinski – Associate Professor of Environmental Science
- Christy Burge – Instructor of Accounting
- Jason Cissell – Director of News Media and Social Network
- Carrie Hawkins – Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy
- Lauren Keeling – Senior Associate Dean of Undergraduate Admission
- Justin Klassen – Associate Professor of Theology
- Glenn Kosse – Vice President of Development and Alumni Relations
- Leslie Maxie – Director of Residence Life
- Cheyenne Turner – Senior Biology Major
I thank each of our search committee members for their commitment to this process, and to this university.
Susan M. Donovan, Ph.D.