For the Fall 2021 semester, Bellarmine University is planning a return to the robust in-person experience we all know and love. It’s exciting to move toward this goal and many of our usual preparations are underway. We’ll use this webpage to update you on our plans as they move forward.
What to know now:
Our undergraduate housing application is now live, so students may begin the first part of their application. Part two of the housing application goes live on March 22. The full range of residential options is available and we look forward to students having the opportunity to share spaces with peers again, with health and safety measures remaining a priority.
- For graduate and second degree housing options, contact our graduate admission office.
- Students who will be new in Fall 2021 can contact our undergraduate or graduate admission offices for support and information.
- New and returning students who have questions about the cost of attending Bellarmine may contact our financial aid office.
- Course registration for Summer and Fall 2021 opens for students beginning Monday, March 15.
- For Summer 2021, we want to make sure students stay on track and progress toward graduation. To that end, we will again offer a variety of summer courses in various modalities. With 250 classes spanning multiple sessions, students are sure to find exactly what they need. To help make the summer term more affordable, undergraduate costs have been reduced to $625 per credit hour.
Local health departments and private providers will undoubtedly continue to offer vaccinations through the fall. We will also continue to offer some virtual course options for those who are at high risk or uncomfortable with any level of possible exposure.
We are also examining lessons from our work life during the pandemic to see if there are ways to enhance our operations in the summer, fall and beyond. For our faculty and staff, we are building on the lessons from our remote work experience as we look to support on-campus activities in the fall. We want to leverage the flexibility, efficiency and effectiveness of different models to both fulfill our mission and continue being a great place to work. As we continue this assessment and planning for the fall, we will seek feedback.
Thank you for your support as we gain momentum and move forward. In the months ahead, we will continue to monitor and follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and the Kentucky Department for Public Health, making adjustments to our plans as necessary.
While there are many steps ahead of us, the possibilities of returning to a more familiar campus environment is hopeful and energizing. We’ll have more information about the summer and fall as we move through the rest of this semester. Until then, please be ever-vigilant in the fight against COVID-19 and responsibly adhere to safety precautions.
If you have general questions about our plans for Fall 2021, please email email@example.com.
You may also contact: