Bellarmine strives to enroll a freshman class with diverse talents and backgrounds. We expect entering freshmen to be academically prepared to succeed at Bellarmine as demonstrated by their high school grades and high school curriculum. Bellarmine is a test optional university. If you have a test score that enhances the review of your application, you may choose to submit your test scores. Each application is reviewed individually. Bellarmine considers trends in grades, difficulty of curriculum, extracurricular activities, leadership roles, part-time work, special talents, awards and honors, and recommendations in determining admission.
The minimum high school requirements for admission are as follows:
- Four (4) units of English
- Three (3) units of Math, including Algebra I, Algebra II and Geometry
- Three (3) units of social sciences and history
- Two (2) units of natural sciences with labs
- Two (2) units of foreign language