The purpose of the Bellarmine University Parents Circle is to create an engaging, informative and fun community for current and past parents. The Parents Circle is open to all current and past parents of Bellarmine students.
The Parents Circle allows Bellarmine parents to meet each other, develop friendships and get a “behind the scenes” experience of the university. The President of Bellarmine will be at most events to update parents on plans for the university, and get feedback from the parents on their student’s experience. The Career Development Center, Student Activities Center, and other key departments will speak on the latest offerings at Bellarmine for your Knight.
There is a philanthropic element of the Parents Circle that is a gift of $1,500 for each fiscal year (June 1 – May 31). If you wish to make a gift online, please find the link here. Please know we are grateful for your all of your investments in Bellarmine University.
Benefits for Parents Circle Members
In addition to the updates from the Bellarmine President, faculty and staff, Parents Circle members receive these benefits:
- Interaction with key staff at Bellarmine
- Personal updates from Dr. Susan M. Donovan, Bellarmine University’s President
- Reserved seating and reception for graduating senior parents at Commencement
- VIP seating at the Bellarmine Endowed Lecture Series
- Access to the Varsity Room in Knights Hall at home basketball games, including drink tickets
- Two tickets to the Knight of Knights Gala
- The best one – you are changing lives of students like yours at Bellarmine!
Calendar of Events
September 28, 2019: Parents Circle Family Weekend Reception at Churchill Downs
October 11, 2019: Knight of Knights
December 5, 2019: Christmas Tree Lighting
April 2020: TBD
Margaret Zurkuhlen ’10 MBA
Bellarmine Parent Liaison