The Physics Club is very active in organizing several student activities every year. The club holds periodic meetings, hosts guest speakers, and serves to provide social and professional activities for its members. Some of our senior club members offer tutoring services for both the algebra and calculus-based physics courses.
All interested student are welcome to join the club. Don’t forget to stop by the department and get a Physics Club t-shirt!
Physics Club Officers
- Amber Byrum, President (email
- Tyler Martinez, Vice-President (email)
- Ben Flint, Treasurer (email)
- Amber Byrum, Physics Tutor (email)
- Douglas Kelly, Lab Assistant (email)