Closure of the Chapel
To ensure the safety of our community, Our Lady of the Woods Chapel will be closed and Mass will be canceled until further notice.
The purpose of Campus Ministry is to plan and implement activities and programs that foster the spiritual development of the Bellarmine University community:
- To promote the Catholic identity of the University
- To foster ecumenical and interfaith experiences
- To encourage students of all faiths to gather regularly with those who share their faith
- To be a visible presence of ministry
Staff & Contact Information
- Ms. Laura Kremer Kline, Director of Campus Ministry
- Fr. John Pozhathuparambil, OFM Conv., Campus Minister
- Fr. George Munjanattu, OFM Conv., Campus Minister
The Office of Campus Ministry is located in CNHH 016. The Campus Ministry staff is available for spiritual direction during the week before Masses and by appointment. For more information, contact us at 502.272.8051, 502.272.8148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to join us on facebook.
- We encourage students, colleagues and visitors to approach us in person during the week, before Mass and/or by appointment when they have a comment, concern or a complaint about the Chapel or our ministry. Frequently, there are comments connected to a policy or procedure which can be explained or resolved easily.
- In the event that the personal encounter is not possible or desirable, or the personal encounter does not yield an appropriate response, we invite students to send written feedback by following the process outlined in the current Student Handbook. We invite colleagues and visitors to express their concern in writing and send to either the Director of Campus Ministry or the Vice-President of Student Affairs for resolution.