Campus Ministry fosters the spiritual development of the university community by providing initiatives that allow all students to:
- encounter God,
- encounter one another, and
- encounter the True Self.
Staff & Contact Information
- Ms. Laura Kremer Kline, Director of Campus Ministry
- Mr. Anderson Reeves, Campus Ministry Coordinator
- Fr. John Pozhathuparambil, OFM Conv., Campus Minister
- Fr. George Munjanattu, OFM Conv., Campus Minister
The Office of Campus Ministry is located in CNHH 016. The Campus Ministry staff is available for spiritual direction during the week before Masses and by appointment. For more information, contact us at 502.272.8051, 502.272.8148 or email@example.com.
Click here to join us on facebook.
- We encourage students, colleagues and visitors to approach us in person during the week, before Mass and/or by appointment when they have a comment, concern or a complaint about the Chapel or our ministry. Frequently, there are comments connected to a policy or procedure which can be explained or resolved easily.
- In the event that the personal encounter is not possible or desirable, or the personal encounter does not yield an appropriate response, we invite students to send written feedback by following the process outlined in the current Student Handbook. We invite colleagues and visitors to express their concern in writing and send to either the Director of Campus Ministry or the Vice-President of Student Affairs for resolution.