Bellarmine University’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies offers a variety of stimulating professional development and non-credit courses, designed to provide intellectual, cultural, personal enrichment and professional development for learners of all ages.
The mission of the School of Continuing and
Professional Studies is to provide quality, student-centered,
educational programs in both credit and non-credit areas that are convenient and affordable. All programs
are developed and offered in harmony with the overall mission of Bellarmine University.
- 100% if notification is received seven or more days before the first class.
- 50% if notification is received fewer than seven days before the first class.
- No refund after the course begins.
- To withdraw from a course and request a refund, call 502.272.8166.
*A $20 administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds.
- Seniors age 60+: 10%
- Veritas Society Members: 15%
- Bellarmine Alumni: 15%
- Part-time Bellarmine students: 25%
- Full-time Bellarmine students: 50%
Discounts do not apply to material fees
Some courses/programs are exempt, including Veritas Society .
Discounts subject to space availability
If you have accessibility questions or other disability-related needs, please contact the Accessibility Resource Center Coordinator at 502.272.8490 at least two weeks prior.