In spring 2018 we will be offering a variety of stimulating professional development and non-credit courses designed to provide intellectual, cultural, personal enrichment and professional development for learners of all ages.
Because many of the courses have enrollment limits and class positions are filled in the order received, you are urged to register as early as possible.
Enrollment for SPRING 2018 non-credit courses will begin November 20, 2017.
View our refund policy and info about discounts below.
The Kentucky Code of Ethical Conduct In-Class Workshop date has been changed from March 16 to April 27 from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
The mission of the School of Continuing and
Professional Studies is to provide quality, student-centered,
educational programs in both credit and non-credit areas that are convenient and affordable. All programs
are developed and offered in harmony with the overall mission of Bellarmine University.
- 100% if notification is received seven or more days before the first class.
- 50% if notification is received fewer than seven days before the first class.
- No refund after the course begins.
- To withdraw from a course and request a refund, call 502.272.8166.
*A $20 administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds.
- Please indicate eligibility when registering
- Discounts do not apply to material fees
- Some courses/programs are exempt.
- Discounts subject to space availability
- Seniors age 60+: 10%
- Veritas Society Members: 15%
- Bellarmine Alumni: 15%
- Part-time Bellarmine students: 25%
- Full-time Bellarmine students: 50%
*PLEASE NOTE: Some continuing education courses, along with Road Scholar and Veritas fees are exempt.
If you have accessibility questions or other disability-related needs, please contact the Disability Services Coordinator at 502.272.8490 at least two weeks prior.