Established in January 2019, the President’s Advisory Board on Equity and Inclusion reviews and proposes policies and practices related to hiring, orientation, bias reporting, promotion, and training for students, faculty and staff members, as well as reviews annual reports and make recommendations for improving the climate for work and study for the Bellarmine community.
- Patrick Englert – Associate Vice President, Student Affairs, Co-Chair
- Donald “DJ” Mitchell, Jr. – Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, Co-Chair
- Anne Bucalos – Vice Provost and Professor, Academic Affairs
- Hoon Choi – Associate Professor, Theology
- Khiara Craig– Student, Sociology Major and African & African American Diaspora Studies Minor
- Joe Frazier – Director, Office of Identity and Inclusion
- Dawn Hall-Bibb – Associate Professor, Physical Therapy
- Sarah Hayes – Communications Coordinator, Office of Admission
- Katie Kelty – Director of Strategic Communication, Office of Communications & Public Affairs
- Ainsley Lambert-Swain – Assistant Professor, Sociology
- Ta’Neka Lindsey – Assistant Professor, Graduate Nursing
- Fahim Omar – Network Engineer, Information Technology
- Kevin Rasp – Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources
- Angela Rone – Director of University Initiatives, President’s Office
To contact the President’s Advisory Board on Equity & Inclusion please email Patrick Englert at firstname.lastname@example.org or DJ Mitchell at email@example.com.