W. FIELDING RUBEL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
THE BELLARMINE MBA
Pursue your MBA where innovation and student success are valued above all else.
MBA + Analytics
The Rubel School of Business has announced that an analytics concentration is available as part of the Master of Business Administration curriculum. Learn more about the program here.
"The Bellarmine MBA truly changed our lives. We used the innovation and entrepreneurship tools and knowledge we learned at Bellarmine to launch a successful tech start-up during the program."
–Chris Bailey and Jason Harrington, Revio/Gearbrake, MBA Class of 2014
Whether you choose the flexibility of our weeknight program, the accelerated pace of our weekend program, or you are qualified for our prestigious executive program, you will benefit from full time faculty with real world experience who instill practical business solutions throughout the curriculum. Our program is competitive, affordable and offers you the Bellarmine advantage:
- Ability to graduate in 12-22 months
- Only 39 credit hours to completion
- No prerequisites or course examinations
- Hybrid and classroom learning
- Exposure to global businesses
Participate in our graduate mentorship program
- Free GMAT prep sessions (GRE or GMAT accepted)
- Attend networking events and our Executive Speaker Series
- Lifetime access to Alumni Knight Network and Career Services
And new for 2018: Business Analytics Concentration
Click here for Program Details
39 total hours – 12 in business analytics
Covering database management, data warehousing, system analysis and design for business intelligence, advanced analytics with applications