EVP and Chief Lending Officer
Responsible for the overall credit quality for the Bank specifically as it relates to Commercial and Consumer lending. Oversee sales, credit and operations as it relates to commercial and consumer lending. Further, responsible for the overall oversight
of Treasury Management as well as Aircraft Lending. In addition, I oversee our Special Assets and Retail Collections group. I serve on Asset Liability Committee, Senior and Executive Loan committee as well as additional strategic committees as assigned.
Responsible for the Safety and Soundness of the Bank with respect to loan policy, underwriting and compliance with Regulatory exams.
I have been responsible for management and oversight for Retail banking and the outer market areas in my tenure, in addition to those I oversee today.
National City Bank, Jan 1991 – January 1999
Various commercial lending roles while working at National City.
- Graduated with Honors, 4.0 at Bellarmine University with my MBA in 1999.
- Graduated with a double major in Finance and Marketing from the University of Kentucky in May 1990.
- Received W. Fielding Rubel School of Business MBA Faculty Merit Award in May 1999.
- Board Member and Vice Chair, Baptist Health Foundation, 2019 – present
- Board Member, UK Alumni Board, 2020 – present
- Board Member, Louisville Science Center, No longer active
- Board Member, Metro United Way, No longer active
- Athletic Director, Saint Mary Academy and St. Patrick, No longer active
Married, my wife Laura and I have 3 children.
Abby, Junior at Sacred Heart
Andrew, Sophomore at St. Xavier
Lucy, 8th grader at St. Patrick