All applicants must submit the following:
- Complete the online application at www.bellarmine.edu/applynow.
- Official report of GMAT or GRE scores mailed directly to Bellarmine. Exclusions: The GMAT or GRE is waived for Veterans with four or more years of active military service regardless of the MBA program to which they are applying. Students applying to the EMBA program are also not required to take the GMAT or GRE.
- Provide email addresses in the online form for two references. Recommendations from persons able to evaluate either academic or professional potential are the most valuable.
- Submit a personal statement responding to the following prompt: What are your long-term career aspirations, and how will an MBA from Bellarmine help you accomplish them?
- Current résumé.
- Final official transcript(s) from each college or university attended should be mailed to the Office of Graduate Admission and should not be marked “Issued to Student.” If any transcript(s) or undergraduate degree(s) is from an international institution, you must provide an official copy to be evaluated by the Bellarmine International Programs Office. Official evaluations from World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) are accepted. The Office of Graduate Admission reserves the right to request a certified copy of the original transcript(s).
International Student Requirements
Please complete the items under Procedure for Admission and submit the following:
Language Proficiency. All students are expected to have appropriate English-language proficiency to be admitted to the university. The language proficiency is required to ensure students are adequately prepared and well positioned to succeed.
Financial Affidavit. All applicants must provide credible evidence (e.g. a bank statement, letter on bank stationary attesting to the availability of funds, etc.) of the ability to fund the cost of attending Bellarmine University for one academic year. If funds are provided by another person on behalf of the student, an affidavit must accompany the financial information.
Proof of Passport. Scan of passport ID page must show validity for 6 months post completion of the program.