The W. Fielding Rubel School of Business at Bellarmine University is accredited by the AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), which places it among the most elite business schools in the nation. Not only is Bellarmine
the first and only private university in Kentucky to achieve AACSB accreditation, but fewer than 5 percent of business schools worldwide have achieved this distinction.
Can be completed in 12-16 months. Executive MBA classes meet on alternating weekends subject to holidays and university breaks. Classes are held on Friday nights from 5:30-10 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Elective courses meet at varying time.
- No GMAT or GRE required for acceptance consideration
- Designed for professionals with significant work experience with several years of experience as a manager or similar leadership role.
- A baccalaureate degree may not be required for acceptance consideration.
- The program can be completed in 12-16 months.
- Access to faculty experts.
- Access to exclusive mentoring from executive-level leaders from different industries.
- Access to fellow EMBAs’ professional network.
- Classes meet on alternating weekends subject to holidays and university breaks. Friday nights from 5:30-10 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
EMBA Program Tuition Rate
$1,000 per credit hour. The total cost for the program is $39,000 and includes books and fees. There is an optional international travel fee of $2,500 for students who choose MBA 620: International Business Experience. The international travel fee covers plane fare, room, and select meals. There may be a surcharge for those requesting a private room.