The W. Fielding Rubel School of Business at Bellarmine University is accredited by the AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), which places it among the most elite business schools in the nation. Not only is Bellarmine
the first and only private university in Kentucky to achieve AACSB accreditation, but fewer than 5 percent of business schools worldwide have achieved this distinction.
- The EMBA is a cohort-style team-based program tailored for driven professionals seeking to earn their MBA in an intensive and accelerated format.
- This program is designed for individuals with substantial and progressive work experience, including several years in management, leadership, or related professional roles.
- EMBA students can graduate in 12 months.
- Classes meet in person typically once a month on selected weekends during the semester on Friday nights from 5:30 to 10 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with lunch being provided between 12 p.m. and 1 p.m.
- The EMBA program is considered hybrid as it entails an asynchronous component between in-person classes.
EMBA Program Tuition Rate
$1,000 per credit hour. The total cost for the program is $39,000 and includes books and fees.