What does it mean to be physically well?
Physical Wellbeing – Recognizing the need for physical activity, healthy foods and sleep.
- Fitness and Physical Activity
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating
- Sleep Health
- The Sleepy Knights Healthy Sleep Initiative looks to:
- Improve attitude toward sleep.
- Recognize the need for sleep to support wellbeing and academic success.
- Provide strategies to enhance sleep quality.
- Sleepy Knights Nap Map
- Sexual Health
- Health Behaviors that affect Wellbeing – alcohol, drugs, etc.
There are a number of offices at Bellarmine that are here to assist with enhancing your physical wellbeing. Check them out here:
For general information and resources around physical wellness, check out the following online resources: