All activities sponsored by the Campus Ministry Office are open to students of all faiths. Students who wish to create a new faith-based group or hold a faith activity on campus should contact the Office of Campus Ministry for permission and assistance (see the Student Handbook for more information).
Current Faith-based Organizations:
- Interfaith Coalition (governing body for all groups)
- Hillel Foundation for Jewish Campus Life
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
Current Special Interest Groups
- Better Together (Interfaith Dialogue and Service)
- Sojourn College Ministries (Non-denominational Christian, Southern Baptist)
Check engage.bellarmine.edu for more information.