A career in project management offers a variety of jobs across industries, incredible growth potential, and excellent compensation. Skilled project management professionals are in a prime position to benefit from:
- A projected 2.2 million new project management jobs created around the world each year through 2027, according to the Project Management Talent Gap Report.
- A median salary in excess of US $100,000 in the US, Switzerland, Australia, Germany and the Netherlands.
Position yourself for a big career move with PMP® certification.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is a proven way to enhance your resume, elevate your career potential, and boost your earnings.
- Earn a higher salary: According to PMI®, PMP credential holders can earn upward of US $20,000 more annually than non-credentialed jobholders.
- Earn a prestigious certification recognized around the globe.
- Build skills and knowledge that are transferable between industries, market segments and geographic locations.
- Gain an advantage over non-certified project managers.
- Prove your project management knowledge, commitment, and experience.
- Join a global network of over 1,000,000 PMP credential holders.
Learn more about PMP certification benefits at pmi.org.
Prepare to pass the PMP® exam
The Learning System for PMP® Exam Prep course materials align with the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition and prepare you for the updated PMP exam. This intensive 5-day program combines expert instruction with The CertWise® Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation training materials and meets PMI’s 35 contact hour PMP Exam requirement. Our course will help you learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track for success on the PMP exam.
- 5 Saturdays / Sept. 19 – Oct. 17 / 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- $1,000, plus $395 materials fee (exam prep text, interactive online study tools, PMP practice test and more)
- This class will be held on Bellarmine’s campus if possible. If not, it will be held virtually through the Microsoft Teams platform
- Deadline to register: Sept. 2
IMPORTANT NOTICE *NEW INFORMATION RELATED TO COVID-19 CHANGE*:
PMP candidates can now schedule to take their PMP exam online from the convenience of their home or office! Online proctored testing (OPT) is an important step in helping members and certification candidates invest in their professional development during these uncertain times. Click here for more information on the Online exam process.
Every 3 - 5 years, the Project Management Institute (PMI) conducts research to understand how the profession has progressed, the impact of emerging trends, and how the responsibilities of project managers have changed. The last research was conducted in 2015 and resulted in the current PMP® Exam Content Outline. A NEW PMP® Exam Content Outline has been prepared and a revised version of the exam will be given after January 2, 2021. December 31, 2020 will be the last day to take the current version of the exam. Click here for a content crossover map and more information on this revision.
Register online at www.bellarmine.edu/ce/register and find the course under “CE Professional Development”
If you or your company is planning to pay by check, please email email@example.com to have an invoice sent to you.
There are no admission requirements to take this course. However, to apply for the PMP® Exam, candidates must have a combination of education and professional project management experience. Read more about the experience requirements on the Project Management Institute's website.
Premium Quality Course Materials
Included in your course registration fees, you will receive The CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation. This premium quality program combines comprehensive printed reading materials with interactive online study materials to expand, apply and solidify your knowledge to pass the PMP exam.
Comprehensive Reading Materials
- Three printed books provide an in-depth exploration of the five knowledge domains tested on the PMP exam. These materials are organized into 14 chapters including:
- Chapters 1-3: Project Management Concepts, Framework, and Skills – to provide context and an overall framework for the study content to follow.
- Chapters 4-13: Covering each of the 10 Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition (Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource Management, Communications, Risk, Procurement, and Stakeholder Management), following the organization of the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition for easy cross-reference.
- Chapter 14: Preparing for the PMP Exam (test-taking tips and strategies).
- A glossary of key PMP terminology is included at the end of each chapter, with official PMI® definitions (utilizing the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition glossary or PMI Lexicon of Project Management Terms Version 3.0).
- Progress check questions are included at the end of each chapter to help students check their understanding and retention of topics.
- Topics are presented in a concise, easy-to-understand format to cover the PMP® Examination Content Outline, and are organized to follow the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition.
Interactive Online Study Tools
Participants will have access to interactive online study tools for one year. These tools provide participants with an opportunity to apply and reinforce concepts, evaluate their knowledge, and monitor their growth throughout the course. Over 900 practice questions are included in the following online tools:
- Pre-test: Evaluate initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness and focus studies.
- SmartStudy™: Build a customized study plan to optimize study time.
- Chapter Quizzes: Test comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Process Group Quizzes: Practice test questions by domain area.
- Flashcards: Review important key terms and definitions.
- Post-test: Gauge knowledge gained and areas that require further study.
- Practice Exam: Build confidence and set your pace with a timed practice exam.
- Progress Reports: Track your activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access helpful test-taking tips, PMP exam resources, feedback links, and more.
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact us!
School of Continuing & Professional Studies
PMI, PMP, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.