Revitalize your career by earning CFP® Certification - the certification that consumers recognize, respect and demand. Bellarmine's Executive Certificate in Financial Planning is registered with Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. Students who successfully complete the program meet the prerequisite education requirement for applying for the CFP® certification exam.
Why does CFP® Certification matter?
Earning the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional designation prepares you to be a more accomplished and effective advisor by providing the knowledge, credibility and expertise needed to set you apart. Here are some telling statistics on why CFP® certification matters:
- Broader Knowledge: 87% of CFP® professionals say they gained more extensive knowledge in a wide range of crucial financial planning topics including Education Planning, Risk Management, Retirement and Income Planning, and Estate Planning through their CFP® certification education; 80% believe certification has made them a better financial planner
- Credibility: 90% of CFP® professionals believe that certification gives them more credibility in the eyes of their clients
- Competitive Advantage: 81% of CFP® professionals believe they have an edge over financial planners who do not have CFP® certification
- Income Potential: CFP® professionals earn up to 80% higher median income when compared with their peers who do not have CFP® certification
- Career Satisfaction: 91% of CFP® professionals are very satisfied with their career choice; 92% are very satisfied with their decision to pursue CFP® certification
This six-course certificate program is designed for professionals in the brokerage, insurance, accounting, banking, and related industries. Courses include: General Financial Planning Principles; Investment Planning; Income Tax Planning; Retirement Planning; Estate Planning and a Capstone Case Course in Financial Planning.
*2023 program information has not been finalized, but is expected to begin in September 2023. Information will be similar to 2022 program.
Classes meet Friday night and Saturday every other weekend, September 9, 2022 - May 13, 2022
- Thursday, July 27 at 6 p.m. on Bellarmine Campus
To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bellarmine offers this program in partnership with Kaplan Financial Education, a leading financial education provider.
*Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete the CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.