Comprised of comprehensive learning modules and advanced online multimedia resources, the SHRM study materials streamline study time, accelerate learning and build confidence for passing the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam.
- HR Competencies - Leadership & Navigation, Ethical Practice, Business Acumen, Relationship Management, Consultation, Critical Evaluation, Global & Cultural Effectiveness, Communication
- People - Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement and Retention, Learning & Development, Total Rewards, HR Strategic Planning
- Organization - Structure of the HR Function, Organizational Effectiveness & Development, Workforce Management, Employee Relations, Technology Management
- Workplace - HR in the Global Context, Diversity and Inclusion, Risk Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Employment Law & Regulations
For those not seeking certification, the SHRM Learning System course provides a comprehensive and accelerated option for professional development. Participants gain a generalist viewpoint, refresh key ideas and concepts, strengthen their understanding of core HR competencies and increase productivity.
Please note: There are no admission requirements to take this COURSE; however, certain criteria must be met to be eligible to sit for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam. To apply for either EXAM, candidates must have a combination of education and professional HR experience. For details about eligibility requirements, visit SHRMcertification.org/eligibility.
This course is offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the world’s largest HR membership organization devoted to human resource management. The course investment includes all course materials but does not cover registration for the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP examinations.
Two Course Options: Classroom & Online
An experienced, dynamic instructor explains and applies concepts
A structured environment that enhances learning
Network and share experiences with classmates in the HR field
- Access to recorded content, documents, templates, and PowerPoints through Bellarmine’s online portal, Moodle.
- CEPR 100 01 / 12 Thursdays / February 16 - May 11 (no class May 4) / 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. / $1099, plus $575 materials fee
Self-Paced Online Lectures
Access over 24 hours of pre-recorded content 24/7
- Flexible for busy schedules who cannot accommodate a weekly meetup
- CEPR 100 ON / February 20 - May 15 / $949, plus $575 materials fee
Nancye M. Combs, SPHR, has 35 years of executive management experience. She has presented hundreds of programs, consulted with more than 500 clients worldwide, and serves as an expert witness on issues related to employment practices.