Bellarmine’s pay practices will continue as usual.
Semi-monthly pay (salaried) timecards will self-populate with hours as usual.
If you are on bi-weekly pay (hourly), you will track your actual work time on the timekeeping system as usual. If you are off campus during this time, time entry is to be completed through one.bellarmine.edu
. You are to clock-in and clock-out for each shift that is worked, as is normal timekeeping practice. You should record virus-related absences in the “Additional Time” section of the timecard. From the “Choose Earn Type” section, select OPTO
hours. Please enter OPTO hours in an amount that makes your week whole according to your standard weekly work schedule, for example: 40 hours for full-time employees.
The due dates for timecards remain unchanged from the master payroll chart. Be sure you adhere to these dates and times:
- Period: Mar 7 - Mar 20
- Employee cut-off: Monday, Mar 23, noon
- Supervisor cut-off: Monday, Mar 23, 11:59 p.m.
- Period: Mar 21 - Apr 3
- Employee cut-off: Monday, Apr 6, noon
- Supervisor cut-off: Monday, Apr 6, 11:59 p.m.
Notes for Bi-weekly Employees:
- If a timecard is not completed for you, a paycheck will not be processed, and you will not be paid. If hours are not entered on your timecard, the payroll process will not produce a paycheck.
- Worked hours should be captured via your time punches/log-ins.
- Virus-related OPTO hours should be captured in the Additional Time section as OPTO.
- Total hours reported for each week can not exceed your normal work schedule if you are reporting any OPTO hours.
- It is your responsibility to complete your timecard daily, at the end of each shift.
- If you are not working, and do not have access to a computer, it is your responsibility to coordinate with your Supervisor to ensure that a timecard has been completed so you can be paid.
Notes for Supervisor cut-offs:
- If a timecard is not completed within the payroll system for one of your employees, that employee will not be paid. In addition to approving the timecards that are submitted to you, we ask that you coordinate with your staff who are out on vacation or other non-virus-related sick leave to ensure a timecard is entered so that they will be paid.
- Be sure you review and approve all timekeeping records by the payroll deadlines to ensure timely payments.
- Reminder: an employee who does not have a timecard, will not be paid.