Bellarmine’s premier donor-recognition club welcomes individuals, couples and organizations who contribute $1,500 or more to the university during the fiscal year. Employer matching gifts count toward your total gift. Membership is our way of thanking you for making a significant investment in the future of our students, the university and our community.
As a member, you and your spouse/guest will enjoy complimentary President’s Society events throughout the year, including beverages at home basketball games, enhanced communications, reserved seating at guest lectures and, best of all, Knight of Knights, our annual President’s Society black-tie dinner and dance held in the fall.
Please join the President’s Society today and make a difference in the lives of young students.
- President’s Club ($1,500 -$1,949)
- 1950 Club ($1,950 - $4,999)
- President’s Council ($5,000 - $9,999)
- President’s Fellows ($10,000 - $24,999)
- President’s Cabinet ($25,000 - $99,999)
- President’s Roundtable ($100,000 or more)
Young Alumni President’s Society
For those who earned an undergraduate degree in the last 10 years
If you completed a Bellarmine undergraduate degree within the last 10 years, you qualify for the Young Alumni President’s Society with a gift of $750 or more during the fiscal year. Employer matching gifts count toward your membership.
You will enjoy the full benefits of the President’s Society (see below), along with the satisfaction of knowing that your dollars are supporting current and future Bellarmine students.
President's Society Benefits
One of Bellarmine’s core values is hospitality in the deepest sense. As a President’s Society member, you and your spouse/guest will enjoy a variety of events and benefits. While subject to change, events include:
- Knight of Knights – This is Bellarmine’s signature black-tie appreciation event to recognize and thank our President’s Society members and honor a special member of our community. Thanks to our sponsors, this event is complimentary for members and their spouse/guest, and all proceeds support student aid.
- Bellarmine Lecture Series – Enjoy reserved seating at special guest lectures by nationally acclaimed speakers.
- Bellarmine’s Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Event – Bring your family and enjoy student caroling and music, photos with Santa, desserts, crafts and fun with our Bellarmine community.