How to Apply: Bilateral Exchange Students
To apply as a Bilateral Exchange International Student, you should work with your home university study abroad or exchange office which can nominate you to apply. Once nominated, you can complete the online application below. Please ensure to complete the application within the dates below.
- Fall Semester: January 1st - March 15th
- Academic Year: January 1st - March 15th
- Spring Semester: June 15th-August 15th
When completing the online application, follow our Step by Step Exchange Application Directions (pdf).
Bilateral Exchange Students should start by completing the online application above. Once they have completed the application above, they will then need to upload the following documents. The applicant will be able to log in and out of the application system as they need to do so and documents do not all have to be uploaded at the same time.
Documentation Needed to Complete Application
- Statement of Purpose (in English) outlining academic and professional goals
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a former professor and/or an employer, attesting to the candidate’s educational potential.
- Official Transcript from your current institution.
- If English is your second language, a TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo score is required.
- TOEFL: Minimum scores - paper-based 550, computer-based 213, internet-based 79 or 80 (Bellarmine's TOEFL code number is 1056)
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6
- Duolingo English Test: Minimum score of 105
- A copy of the passport biographical page
- Proof of financials