Please complete the items under procedure for admission and submit the following:
Language Proficiency. Language proficiency is required to ensure that international students within the department of radiation therapy are able to communicate with diverse populations. The department of radiation therapy accepts one of the following as evidence of required language proficiency for students for whom English is a second language or who have a degree from an international institution:
- TOEFL-iBT (internet-based test) and receive a total score of 83 or higher AND a score of 26 or higher on the speaking test OR
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) and receive a total band score of 7 or higher AND a speaking band score of 8 or higher OR
- Successful completion of Language training at an approved center. Bellarmine University recognizes the following standards and centers: English Language Services level 112 (http://www.els.edu/en); Interlink Level 5 (http://interlink.edu/); Intensive English Program at Indiana University Level 6 (http://iep.indiana.edu/): and other centers may be approved at the discretion of the Department of Radiation Therapy Admission Committee.
International students who are exempt from language proficiency requirements are the following:
- Students who are citizens of or have completed a degree from a TOEFL exempt country.
- Students who have a secondary or high school diploma earned in TOEFL exempt countries.
- International students who have completed at least one year of full time university study or its equivalent (i.e., a minimum of 24 earned credit hours or its equivalent and earned a 2.0 GPA) in a TOEFL exempt country.
- Only official score reports will be accepted.
Financial Affidavit. All applicants must provide credible evidence (e.g. a bank statement, letter on bank stationary attesting to the availability of funds, etc.) of the ability to fund the cost of attending Bellarmine University for one academic year. If funds are provided by another person on behalf of the student, an
affidavit must accompany the financial information.
Proof of Passport. Scan of passport ID page must show validity for 6 months post completion of the program.