From project management to protecting your online security and privacy, Bellarmine University's School of Continuing and Professional Studies
offers hundreds of non-credit and certificate
learning experiences that do not require regular enrollment.
Bellarmine's spring 2020 continuing education catalog contains hundreds of online and on-campus courses focused on professional development, personal enrichment and lifelong learning.
Discounts (with some restrictions) are available, with some restrictions, for people age 60 and over, YPAL members and Bellarmine students, faculty, staff and alumni.
Bellarmine offers more than 300 online courses with 24-hour access in topics ranging from accounting and project management to global languages and parenting. New instructor-led classes start every month and continue for six weeks; self-paced classes
are also available.
Featured topics this semester include Spanish for medical professionals, sign language, grant writing and computer skills for the workplace.
- Human resource training courses offered in collaboration with the Society for Human Resource Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Essentials & Exam Prep
- Nonprofit Grant Writing, Strategic Leadership and Empowered Communication workshops
- Certificate programs in teaching English as a foreign language, financial planning, gerontology and advanced psychotherapy
- 4 website development courses offered in partnership with Code Louisville
- Protecting Your Online Security and Privacy
- Italian for Beginners and Travelers
- Japanese for Beginners
- The National Debt: $23 Trillion and Counting
- Moral Imagination
- Bring Your Story to Life: Memoir Writing
- Thomas Merton: Being an Artisan of Joy
- Restoring American Foreign Policy Credibility
- Wisdom-based Retirement Planning
Summer youth camps:
A youth camp schedule for summer 2020 will be available by the end of February with registration beginning on April 1. To be added to our summer notification list, email email@example.com
Spring 2020 classes for the Veritas Society, for people age 54 and over who are eager to explore new ideas and share their wisdom, begin the week of March 2. To be added to the catalog mailing list, email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Catalogs will be mailed to
new members on January 29.