In December 2020, the Rubel School of Business announced the creation of a new Executive Board.
- Dr. Ralph de Chabert, SVP and Chief Diversity Officer, Brown-Forman
- Ben Reno-Weber, Director, Microsoft Future of Works
- Cynthia Knapek, Director, Leadership Louisville
- Kevin Brown, COO, Ports America, retired
- Ray Strothman, Founder and CEO, Strothman and Co.
- Andy Powell, EVP, Chief Lending Officer, Republic Bank
- Johnetta Roberts, Founder and CEO, 40 & One
- Dr. OJ Oleka, President, AIKCU
- Rob Samuels, COO, Maker's Mark Distillery
- Adam Hack, Assurance Partner, Ernst and Young
- Craig Bealmear, CFO, BP North America – Retired
- Cindy Zipperle, SVP, Chief Accounting Officer and Controller, Humana
- Dr. Mushtaque Juneja, Anesthesiologist; Entrepreneur, Norton
- Ann Reed, Division President, Kroger
- Dr. Angelique Johnson, Founder, MEMSTIM
- Lisa Benson, Publisher, Louisville Business First
For more information visit the Executive Board website here.