The purpose of Staff Council is:
- To serve as an advisory group to the President of the University by providing information and recommendations on matters to include but not be limited to:
- Staff development
- Work life
- Rewards and recognition
- Community Service
- To act as an administrative body to consider issues brought forward by staff members that may need to be addressed by the University administration.
- To engage in community building by focusing on activities that enhance the mission of the University including:
- Improved communications to promote collegiality with staff and faculty, as well as interactions with students
- Rewards and recognitions
- Community Service – On and Off campus
Staff Council can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can submit feedback for Staff Council by clicking here.
Staff Appreciation Recognition
Click here to access the Staff Appreciation Nomination form.
To read more about each recipient, you can access their full nomination below.
- Hospitality: One of Bellarmine’s symbols is the Pineapple which represents hospitality and cura personalis - concern for each person. Please nominate a staff member that characterizes learning and life at Bellarmine, as well as truly valuing the faculty, staff and students in our community.
- Emily Dixon (February 2021)
- Lindsey Gilmore (March 2021)
- Rhonda Henning (April 2021)
- Solidarity: The Ursula Laurel Tree represents the merger between Ursuline College and Bellarmine University in 1968. Please nominate a staff member that is truly collaborative with others, one who seeks to compromise and improve the environment in the best interest of Bellarmine, and one who demonstrates teamwork and empathy.
- Janice Poston (February 2021)
- Lilly Massa-McKinley (March 2021)
- Angela Rone (April 2021)
- Intrinsic Values: The Stripes on the Bellarmine Shield characterizes values for every human being and seeks to educate our mind, body, heart and spirit. Please nominate a staff member that seeks to discover the truth and looks to develop the gifts and abilities of others to the fullest.
- Robin Webb (February 2021)
- Allysse Stokes (March 2021)
- Tracey Cox (April 2021)
- Light of Truth: The Torch represents the light of truth and love that goes above the darkness of ignorance and hatred. Please nominate a staff member that is overwhelmingly adaptable, compassionate, motivated and able to overcome any unforeseen obstacle with grace and love.
- Sean McGreevey (February 2021)
- Natasha Begin (March 2021)
- Eric Satterly (April 2021)