Please complete the online application and your membership will be processed.
Printed application: print out and turn in
SuRF Center Membership
- Membership to the Sport, Recreation, and Fitness Center (SuRF) is free for all current BU students, faculty, staff, and current paying Veritas Society members.
- Memberships and seasonal passes to the SuRF Center may be purchased by alumni.
- *NEW POLICY UPDATE!* SuRF Faculty, Staff and Alumni members may sponsor a 12 or 4 month membership to anyone 18 years of age or older.
- Individuals under 18 years of age may not purchase a membership to the SuRF Center.
- All memberships start on the date of purchase. Membership rates will not be prorated. Patrons must annually fill out a membership packet which includes: membership application, waiver and release form, and parking agreement.
- Please contact Shawn Newton, Director of Campus Recreation, at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Membership Fees (Effective June 1, 2022)
3 month membership (Alumni): $66
3 month membership (Sponsored): $75
6 month membership (Alumni): $126
6 month membership (Sponsored): $144
12 month membership (Alumni): $240
12 month membership (Sponsored): $276
SuRF members may bring up to three (3) guests into the facility at any one time. Effective June 1, 2022, the day pass fee is $5.00 per guest, which is valid for the entire day. SuRF members must register guests at the front desk with a valid BU ID. Guests under 18 years of age are required to be under the supervision of an adult. All guests must follow the department of campus recreation’s policies and procedures. Guests have access to the tennis courts, free play courts, locker rooms, and fitness center. Children may not use the fitness equipment. Guests may not participate in intramural sports, group fitness classes, or any specialty programs/services. SuRF Center members are responsible for the conduct of their guest and must remain in the building with their guest.