Account Viewer Access (sometimes called proxy access) allows designated individuals (often parents) to see certain confidential records like your financials and grades. This process takes less than 5 minutes. You may elect to give individuals access to all or only some of these documents—so if you want your parents to see your financial information but not your grades, for instance, simply don’t select Grades when stepping through this process.
- Log onto OneBellarmine and go to Self-Service.
- Click on your account icon and go to View/Add Proxy Access
- Click the drop-down menu under “Select a Proxy.”
- If the person you wish to give viewership to is already in our system, you can choose them.
- If not, select “Add Another User.” Enter as much information about the person as possible. There may be a delay in that person receiving access while we create an account for them.
- Choose which information you would like this particular viewer to be able to see. You can select whichever you desire and can change these settings at any time in the future.
- Read the Disclosure Agreement and check that you authorize Bellarmine to disclose your information to this viewer and hit submit!
Your viewer should shortly receive an email notifying them of their new privileges and requesting that they set up their own account. Visit our FAQ page or contact TSC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502.272.8301 if you have any questions or concerns during this process.