Department of Accounting
Office: Horrigan Hall 009B
Degrees and Schools
PhD - University of Oregon
MBA - Pacific Lutheran University
BA - University of Puget Sound
Research & Teaching Areas
- Financial Accounting
- Professional Ethics
- Thomas Merton
Prior Academic Positions
- Indiana State University
- Central Washington University
- St. Martin’s College
Professional Experience, Leadership & Service
- KyCPA Governor's Scholars Task Force
- Kentucky State Department of Education Program of Studies Task Force for Business Education
- Affiliated American, Incorporated
- Dwyer, Pemberton & Coulson, CPA's
- Ostrom Mushroom Farms
- Arthur Andersen & Company
- (2012) “Napoli Pizza Wants to Determine Its Optimal Capital Structure”, Journal of Business Cases and Applications, with B. Stevenson, D. Bauer, and D. Collins.
- (2011) “Jill Pelabur Learns How to Develop Her Own Estimate of a Company’s Stock Value”, Journal of Business Cases and Applications, Vol. 3, July 2011, pp. 80-91, with D. Bauer and D. Collins.
- (2010) “Generational Comparison: Gen-Xers in the United States and Korea Evaluate Financial Wealth”, Journal of International Business and Cultural Studies, Vol. 2, January 2010, pp. 100-107, with D. Bauer, B. Hastings, and M. Mitchell.