The purpose of Campus Ministry is to plan and implement activities and
programs that foster the spiritual development of the Bellarmine
- To promote the Catholic identity of the University
- To foster ecumenical and interfaith experiences
- To encourage students of all faiths to gather regularly with those who share their faith
- To be a visible presence of ministry
Staff & Contact Information
- Dr. Melanie-Prejean Sullivan, Director of Campus Ministry
- Fr. J. Ronald Knott, Director of Catholic Worship
- Dr. Karen Shadle, Assistant Director of Catholic Worship and Campus Ministry
- Fr. Antony Vattaparambil, OFM, Conv, Special Assistant
- Fr. John Pozhathuparambil, OFM, Conv., Special Assistant
The Office of Campus Ministry is located in CNHH 113.
The Director of Campus Ministry is available for spiritual direction
during the week, by appointment. Priests are available before Masses and by appointment. For more information, contact us at 502.272.8051, 502.272.8148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to join us on facebook.