Microforms are microfilm or microfiche. They usually consist of magazine and journal articles that have transfered to a smaller format and placed on film. These can be read on a machine and printed out like a photocopy.

Bellarmine University | 2001 Newburg Rd, Louisville KY, 40205 | 502.272.8131 | 800.274.4723

Copyright 2011, All rights reserved