If you have questions about money and finances then you will want to start here. The Financial Aid office is a valuable resource and is proactive in providing your students with the information and help they need.
Payments may be made to the Bursar’s Office in one of three ways:
- Mail: When mailing a check or money order be sure to address to the attention of the Bursar’s Office. Please include the student’s ID number.
- In Person: The Bursar’s office is open from 8 a.m. - 5p.m. Monday-Friday and is located on the second floor of Horrigan hall. Payments can be made in the form of cash, check, or money order.
- Online: Payments with MasterCard, Discover, American Express or e-check may be made online at my.bellarmine.edu.
Financial Aid Information
Find information about work study and the required processes to qualify for the program here.
FaTV: Financial Aid TV
- What does a parent need to know about financial aid when sending a child to college?
- Are there some specific things that parents and students should discuss?
- What role should financial aid play in the selection of a college?
- Have other questions about financial aid? Check out the rest of our video archive!