The Office of Institutional Effectiveness has two primary areas of focus: the Office of Assessment and Accreditation, and the Office of Analytics and Insights.
The Office of Assessment and Accreditation provides:
- Accreditation Process Management and Support
- Strategic Planning Support
- Assessment Practices, Policies and Resources
The Office of Analytics and Insights provides:
- Policy Analysis, Evaluation and Assessment
- Management Support
- Internal and External Compliance Reporting
- Survey Administration and Analysis
Deliver accurate, timely, and insightful information to Bellarmine University faculty, staff, and administrators; Provide support for strategic planning, assessment, accreditation, and compliance with required university reporting.
Develop a culture of “evidence based decision-making;” grow the capacity of the office to perform new assessments and aid in strategic planning efforts; increase campus awareness of the services and functions of the office.
- Support Bellarmine University in its completion of the fifth-year interim report of accreditation for the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Complete and submit university-wide data collections for external reporting agencies
- Select or design, administer, and analyze the results of internal surveys
- Design, compile, and distribute the annual university fact book
- Facilitate the university’s transition from paper-based to online course evaluations
- Provide data, support, and feedback for annual unit assessment reports
- Administer and analyze standardized assessments such as CLA and ETS Major Field examinations
- Support strategic planning efforts by providing and interpreting strategic information, research, and analysis to senior administrators