To be added to the Summer 2018 catalog mailing list, contact the Veritas office at
502.272.8374 or email your physical mailing address to email@example.com. Summer 2018 registration will begin on June 20 at 9 a.m.
Veritas Board Meeting
April 27, 2018
- Meeting will be held in Hilary's, next to Einsteins, in Treece Hall
- 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Click here for meeting agenda.
The meeting will begin with an open microphone for member comments. Members will be limited to two (2) minutes per comment. Once the meeting is called to order, members may stay, but not participate.
Who We Are
Since 1995, Veritas has offered the pre-eminent learning experience to people over 54 in the Louisville area. Our mission is to keep our minds active, open and growing, with the goals of:
- understanding our past history and cultural heritage;
- keeping members informed on what is happening in the world now;
- understanding changes in the world and finding our place in it.
We are retired or semi-retired people: doctors, educators, homemakers, office workers, administrators, artists and executives. We are governed by a Board of Directors elected by the membership.