Are you a Bellarmine faculty or staff member who needs a poster, flyer, web site, ad or other communication project? Please:
Project Request Guidelines
Marketing and Communication provides guidance and support for university-related print and web projects while consistently reinforcing the university’s image both internally and externally.
The information and form provided on this site are intended to help you communicate to us your exact project needs, whether it's a brochure, poster, T-shirt, web site, social media plan or advertising. To ensure the timely completion of your project, please consult us in the initial planning stage.
When beginning to plan a project, please consider the following:
- Who is my audience?
- What am I saying?
- How am I saying it?
- Why am I saying it?
- Does this relate to any of the priorities in Bellarmine’s Strategic Plan?
The aforementioned questions will help you define your audience and the message you want to send, as well as which method will produce the best response.
Please have ALL concepts, materials and content in final form before you submit a Project Request Form. Because these elements are critical for evaluating and scheduling a project, marketing requests will not move forward until complete information is submitted. This does not mean that revisions are prohibited, but they should be the exception.
- All content submitted must be agreed upon by the client and/or the client’s supervisor prior to submission unless Marketing and Communication is providing the content. Please only engage our office once the project content has been thought out and agreed upon by all parties involved. Fundamental differences should be worked out prior to the submission of the project request and not at the design stage; however, Marketing and Communication is available to provide guidance in the initial planning stages.
- Collecting and managing content is the sole responsibility of the client, not Marketing and Communication.
- Please complete the entire project request form. The more detailed information we receive at the beginning of each project, the faster we can complete each request.
- Include the quantity for each request. While some quantities may vary closer to the deadline, please submit a fair estimate for the purposes of quoting the printed material.
- Include the departmental account number to be charged for the job. (Be sure to seek internal departmental approval first.)
- Marketing and Communication reserves the right to make copywriting changes necessary to maintain a consistent university message.
- While every effort will be made to create a design satisfactory to all parties, Marketing and Communication will have final approval.
- Marketing and Communication will provide PDF proofs to all clients for approval before any piece is printed or executed.
- Marketing and Communication reserves the right to reschedule the production of any project if the project materials are not received in a timely manner.
Once a marketing request and support materials have been received, you will be notified if a client meeting is necessary. Projects that are associated with Bellarmine’s Strategic Plan will take priority.