To empower career-ready students and alumni through self-discovery, experiential learning, mentoring, and networking to successfully live, work, lead, and serve in the global community.
The Things That Matter
- SELF-DISCOVERY: Students can articulate professional values, interests, personality, and skills and incorporate them in decision-making
- CAREER READINESS: Students demonstrate the requisite competencies that broadly prepare college graduates for a successful transition to the workplace and lifelong career management (NACE Definition)
- EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING: Students successfully complete at least one internship to build skills and gain relevant experience in their field of interest
- MENTORING/ NETWORKING: Students connect to professional mentors and employers to build relationships and increase access to opportunities
- EQUITY & INCLUSION: Students receive relevant and inclusive career resources and support to promote self-efficacy and access to social capital
What We Do
The Career Development Center at Bellarmine University serves all current students and alumni with a variety of career exploration and preparation services, such as; job search strategy, self and career assessment, résumé review, mock interviews, employer on-campus recruiting events and classroom presentations. We want Bellarmine students to be successful both academically and professionally.
Office Location and Hours of Operation
The Career Development Center is located on the ground floor of Centro-McGowan Hall.
Campus Directions & Map. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We encourage you to please contact the office directly before arriving person.
Feedback and Our Privacy Statement
Have a question or concern that is not addressed here? Feel free to send us some feedback. Thank you for helping us improve.