Peer Notetaker Accommodation
If you have been approved by the Office of Accessibility Resource Center for this accommodation, and requested a notetaker, Accessibility Resource Center will seek a volunteer peer notetaker in your requested courses.
Once a peer notetaker has been identified, you will anonymously be linked via our Accommodate website. To access notes, log in to Accommodate using your One Bellarmine email and password and select ‘Note-taker network.’ Here you will find all notes that have been uploaded thus far.
Notetaking Application Accommodation
Sonocent Audio Notetaking: Once added to the system by the Accessibility Resource Center, you will receive an email directly from Sonocent (email@example.com) providing next steps.
The email will ask you to:
- Download and install the software on your computer
- Open Sonocent Audio Notetaker and enter your License Key
- If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder
Once you have completed these steps, you will be able to easily open Sonocent from your desktop. Additionally, after the download, you will be emailed a code that will enable you to connect the license you are using to your phone/tablet app called ‘Sonocent Link.’
- There are several tutorials and guides in Sonocent
- You can watch a 5 minute video introduction here
- View guide for more information regarding using Sonocent in online courses