It is our mission to empower students and alumni to successfully live, work, lead, and serve in the global community. Through career advising, campus programs, and career courses, we aim to provide students and alumni with career services for life and help #KnightsGetHired!
Individual advising appointments can cover a variety of topics, including, but not limited to:
- Major & Career Exploration
- Internship or Job Search
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- Mock Interviews & Interviewing Skills
- Mentoring & Networking
- Graduate School Planning
We hold Drop-In Advising on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11: a.m. to 3:00 p.m. during the academic year —no appointment necessary! We also hold Peer Career Drop-In Advising in the evenings throughout campus. For times and locations, please visit Handshake Resources.
If you would like to make an appointment, please visit Handshake and log in using your Bellarmine email and password.
- Select “Career Center”
- Select “Appointments”
- Select “Schedule A New Appointment”
- Select your year in school
- Choose you appointment type
- Select a date and time that works best for you
Interact with employers, alumni, and staff for professional development and career preparation through our career courses, programs, and events:
- BU-199: Major & Career Pathways
- BU-299: Internship Preparation and Success
- Summer Internship Scholarship
- Career Week (Fall/Spring)
- Live.Work.Lead.Serve: paid internships in the non-profit sector
- Alumni Mentor
- Coffee with the Pros
- Etiquette Dinner
- Job & Internship Career Fairs
For more information and a full list of events, please visit Handshake Events or our Events tab.