It is our mission to empower students and alumni to successfully live, work, lead, and serve in the global community. Through career advising, campus programs, and career courses, we aim to provide students and alumni with career services for life and help #KnightsGetHired!
Individual advising appointments can cover a variety of topics, including, but not limited to:
- Major & Career Exploration
- Internship or Job Search
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- Mock Interviews & Interviewing Skills
- Mentoring & Networking
- Graduate School Planning
Have a quick career question or want to have your resume/cover letter reviewed in person? Stop by the Career Development Center for Peer Career Drop-in Advising! We are available Monday - Thursday, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. - no appointment necessary!
Need a quick resume/cover letter review but can't come in person? Use our Rapid Resume Review Form and one of our Peer Career Navigators will send you feedback via email as soon as possible.
If you would like to make an appointment, please visit Handshake and log in using your Bellarmine email and password.
- Select “Career Center.”
- Select “Appointments.”
- Select “Schedule A New Appointment.”
- Select your year in school.
- Choose "Career Appointment" with your dedicated career advisor.
- Select a date and time that works best for you.
- Let us know what career topic(s) that we can help you with.
Interact with employers, alumni, and staff for professional development and career preparation through our career courses, programs, and events:
- BU-199: Major & Career Pathways
- BU-299: Internship Preparation and Success
- The Bellarmine Internship Guarantee & Summer Internship Scholarship
- Career Week (Fall) & Scopo Series (Spring)
- Alumni Mentor Program
- Coffee with the Pros Series
- Networking Dinners
- Job & Internship Networking Events
For more information and a full list of events, please visit Handshake Events or our Events tab.