Students wishing to attend an American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS CPR/AED traditional course must contact the instructor directly for registration details.
The following is the schedule for traditional classes, please note that more summer dates and times may be posted in the future:
- Sunday, August 15, 2021: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. / Instructor: Lakin Pack / Location: Allen 460A
- Sunday, September 26, 2021: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. / Instructor: Lakin Pack / Location: GBCH 234
- Sunday, October 24, 2021: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. / Instructor: Lakin Pack / Location: GBCH 234
- Saturday, November 13, 2021: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. / Instructor: Lakin Pack / Location: Fireplace Room
- Saturday, December 4 2021: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. / Instructor: Lakin Pack / Location: Fireplace Room
Requirements when visiting campus during COVID-19
Please be aware that physical distancing of 6 feet is
- Do not come to your class if you are feeling ill—please contact your instructor directly if you're not attending your class.
try to bring your own pen; sanitized items and sanitizing supplies will be available.
- Face masks are
required; please bring your own face covering if you have one, otherwise you will be granted a
disposable face mask when you arrive.
- Thank you for your understanding.
Note to Students
Course and certification fee is $40/student. Please bring cash only. The course runs approximately three to four hours depending on the number and expertise level of the students. A class with less than three students registered will be cancelled. If your class is cancelled, you will be allowed first choice in remaining courses. Class maximum is 12, so register today to secure a spot.
The AHA CPR/AED cards are valid until the last day of the certifying month in two years. Ex: Certified April 1, 2018 / Expires April 30, 2020.
All cards are now issued electronically to the email address of your choice. If you lose your ecard, please call our office and we can send it again.
To register for a course please contact the instructors via email. Phone numbers are provided only for urgent situations. You will receive two separate emails in response. The first will be a confirmation regarding your spot in the class. The second email will be a few days prior to the class regarding final details and location. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or limitations you may have.
Instructor Contact Information
Ollie Ballew, RN, BSN, EMT-Paramedic
Rachel Lhotsky, RN
Lakin Pack, Instructor
Janet Vogt, Instructor, Respiratory Therapy