To aid the university in maintaining a healthy and safe environment, all students, faculty and staff are required to provide their vaccination status. Those who are not vaccinated for COVID-19 will be subject to routine mandatory testing and must quarantine if symptomatic or exposed to someone who is positive.
Required Immunizations for Students
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (TDaP), last booster must be within the last 10 years
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR), two (2) doses required
- Meningococcal, Residential Students Only (MCV4 series of 2, 2nd dose at or after age 16)
- COVID-19 (series of 1 or 2)
Required Immunizations for Faculty and Staff
COVID-19 (series of 1 or 2)
- Hepatitis B (series of 3)
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV; series of 3)
- Polio (series of 2)
- Varicella (series of 2)
- Annual Influenza (reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in Influenza Vaccine)
- Tuberculosis (TB) Screening (complete the TB Screening)
Submitting Your Immunizations
- If you are a student, please upload your immunization record here. Including your COVID-19 vaccination record will inform gateway testing and campus protocols.
If you are a faculty or staff member, please visit One.Bellarmine to submit your vaccination record.
Those who are not vaccinated will be subject to routine mandatory COVID-19 testing and must quarantine if symptomatic or exposed to someone who is positive.
You may easily submit a state vaccination record, but please be sure that required immunizations listed above are included before submission.
- Students, if you want to request an exemption from any required immunizations, please download our exemption request form, fill out the form, then upload your form here.
- Faculty and staff members should contact their HR business partner to start the exemption process.
Still have questions? We’re here to help! Call Health Services at: 502.272.8313 or email email@example.com
For further reference on immunizations and vaccines, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/.
Submitting COVID-19 Test Results
If you are unable to participate in on-campus testing, you can submit a negative test result here.