Housing Selection for Commuter Students
For current commuter students who are interested in moving on campus for Fall 2022, our room selection process begins on Monday, January 24. There is no separate housing deposit for Fall 2022 assignments.
- January 24 – February 6: All students MUST begin their Fall 2022 application in the housing portal. This includes selecting room- and suitemates.
- February 21 - 27: Open Room Selection (rising seniors)
- March 7 - 13: Open Room Selection (rising juniors)
- March 14 - 20: Open Room Selection (rising sophomores)
This year, commuter students will be assigned time slots according to their classification by credit hours; and will participate in open room selection during the same time periods as current residents.
Students who do not begin their housing application by February 6 may experience delays in the room selection process, including a delayed/late time slot.
* The housing portal can be accessed from your OneBellarmine dashboard by clicking on the Housing Portal button in the Student Life section.
Commuter students have two options for roommate selection for Fall 2022:
- You can form or join a roommate group with one or more residents who already live on campus
- You can form or join a roommate group with other commuter students
Room assignments will be selected for your roommate group by the designated group leader; so we recommend making your group leader the person with the earliest time slot.
Moving Off Campus
Current residents who are interested in moving off campus and becoming commuter students should read our Residential Living Policy tto determine if they are eligible and to obtain the appropriate application forms.
The preferred deadline to submit a housing exception application for Fall 2022 is January 30. Applications submitted after that will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Commuter Services at Bellarmine
More information about the services and resources available for our commuter students is available at the Commuter Center.