Petrik Hall is home to 16 suites on 4 floors, and each suite has four double bedrooms and one single bedroom, a common living area, and two bathrooms with extra vanities.
- Floors: 5 (4 residential)
- Beds: 144
- Students (2018-2019): First-year, graduate (limited)
- Students (2019-2020): Upperclass, graduate (limited)
- Gender: By suite
- Room Style: Double- and single-occupancy bedrooms with suite bathrooms
- Room Dimensions: 16’ x 11.5’ (double)
Residential Living Policy
On-campus residence affords students added opportunity to become fully involved in college life. All full-time students with 89 or less credit hours must live in the residence halls or with a local parent/guardian (within a 50-mile radius of the university). Students 22 years of age or older are exempt from this policy.
- Students seeking other exceptions to the Residential Living Policy must submit an application to the Director of Housing and Residence Life.
For additional information about the Residential Living Policy or any other residence hall policies and procedures, please see the Guide to Residence Hall Living in the Student Handbook.